Monday, May 20, 2024

Day 10: The Day I Tap Out

Unfortunately on my ride earlier today, I developed a persisting numbness in my left hand and radiating pain up my arm.  I’m not a medical professional, but I am married to one.  I knew to stop the ride and Jean agrees.

Here is today’s screenshot after stopping in Williams, AZ:


So here is the tally for 10 days of riding (with 1 day off): 536.3 miles, 25,154 feet of elevation, and the conquering of the Mojave.

Now back home to fix the body.  


4 comments:

  1. Sorry you had to finish early Brother. I was with you all the way. You still accomplished more on a bike than anyone I know šŸ‘šŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of this as a trial run - you'll be back in the seat in no time. All the best brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, here's hoping that the situation isn't bad and is sorted out soon. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Day 10: The Day I Tap Out

Unfortunately on my ride earlier today, I developed a persisting numbness in my left hand and radiating pain up my arm.  I’m not a medical p...